Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Collaborative Research blog update

We had a single lesson today (40 minutes) where I introduced the idea and gave an overview of the game plan.

We talked about personal safety.

Students each created a new blog account.  We went through each of the settings.
They were to record the address of their blog and the site feed address and email these to me.  I have two of them but we ran out of time. 

We worked hard and students left with many questions.  There is a degree of confusion.

Next session

Once I have all of the addresses I will create a list and share it with each of them.  They can then have a look at each others blog.  I want them to practice creating blog entries using the web interface and via email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home