Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Auto-deleting pigeon hole

http://www.weblogg-ed.com/discuss/msgReader$3907
I’ve been toying with this for a while and Will and the comments on his posting say it well. I’ve felt quite angry and despondent of late. All of these opportunities and ideas and all I seem to hear is “We’ll put together a booklet”. I guess that I am going to have to be patient and keep just having fun myself.

Today I took down my pigeon hole sign (refer previous posting)

I got this idea last night for the ‘auto-deleting pigeon hole’. It’s the paper equivalent of message filters. Insert a piece of polished ply wood into pigeon hole so that it slopes up from the lower front edge to the upper rear corner. Place a paper recycle container below the pigeon hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home