Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Game Maker pages introduction

Game Maker pages introduction

I have a small group of students playing with gamemaker and so have ended up at Bill's place to see what is worth raiding. Bill, Al and Tony - you are doing a great job. I am impressed.

An invitation is extended on this intro page of Bill's

You are welcome to join us here if you have good ideas to share.


I would like to join them but, friday night and all, could not scratch an idea together let alone a good one.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 am, Blogger Bill Kerr said…

    http://users.tpg.com.au/billkerr/g/int.htm

    due to edu-disconnect I moved my game maker materials to the above URL - more up to date there

    thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home