Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Prosumers

elearnspace: Learner-created learning

I like the idea of a prosumer - produce what they consume. The idea of students producing the content.

I also like the idea of the "dialogue and connections formed while working throught the content".

That stitches it up for me - my senior school IT class will be presented with the idea that 'we' could produce a knoweldge base in the form of a wiki that we can use to prepare for the exam and use as a reference for assignments and such.

I reckon that some of the overall years marks could come from a peer evaluation of individuals contributions to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home