Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Plaboek linked to monitor man

Do you think this 'get up' would go well with my Tux mascot? and here

Being very tall I might have some problems wiping out the monitor on door ways. :-(

Actually I've given some thought to togging up as a wizard. Put a gothic looking doorway into the computer lab and calling it the 'IT school of wizardry' Here we develop magic potions to transform data into information at the blink of an eye. bwahahaha

I did actually do a bit of a hunt at one stage to find a good costume and staff. Must look into that again said the mirror man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home