Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Wearable iPod headset displays video

http://www.philoneist.com/50226711/wearable_ipod_headset_displays_video.php

How cool is that?
How expensive is that?

"Suddenly you've got this big-screen, movie-screen, home-theater experience, wherever you are,"

I assume that this technology could be used for computer output? I like the idea just to get the screen off my desk. Imagine a bluetooth version of this along with bluetooth input devices. Very neat for individualising the educational experiences for students. No laptops just big mother servers and each of these bluetooth I/O arrangements a terminal.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fascinating. When I was talking to some past students whilst unpacking some LCD monitors, this is what they considered to be the next generation of computer interface.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home