Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Design process modelling

This blog provides an excellent account of the design process and I love the fact that it is a young person showing the way here. The blog contains lots of pictures and examples of how a design is developed and reviewed. I also like the idea of using a blog to document the process. Excellent modeling for our students. What a great way for a young person to develop an online presence and portfolio.

http://www.aprilzero.com/?blog/comments/web_workflow_part_i/
Hello, I am Anand Sharma and this section of my site is my [we]blog. I am currently 16 - a junior in High School in Southern California (Glendale/Los Angeles to be specific). I consider web design my profession and photography my hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home