Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Web 2.0 Bullshit Generator

Web 2.0 Bullshit Generator
bwahahahaha
Why is it that the wank words seem to gather around things? And its not just in the education sector after all.

Reminds me of meeting bingo. Each player has a card with a number wank words on it. You get to cross out one of your wank words when it is uttered in the meeting. The first player to be able to cross out all of their wank words at a meeting jumps up and yells out bingo.

I must try using the search words wank word bingo in a search engine.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did, and 3850 results came up in google.
    The one I liked best was the bullshit generator found at:
    http://www.dack.com/web/bullshit.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home