Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Bandwidth

Well I have just arrived in Seoul and checked into the 'Koreana' . I had this idea that I would get here and have bandwidth leaping out into my computer. I thought that the connection at the hotel would be either very very cheap or free. How does 300 won a minute sound but no more than 18000 won for a day. That works out to around $0.42AUD a minute sound but no more than $25AUD for a day.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that supposed to be AUD$7.77 ?
    Or did you pay $777 to use a computer.

    And please email me asap Pete.

     
  • At 7:33 am, Blogger Wara said…

    Thanks for that Clinton - the original post is now updated with the actual figures rather than the bogus figures I had in my draft

     

Post a Comment

<< Home