Waraku Education

Ideas, experiments and observations as they occur [and I have time] relating to teaching and learning in a secondary school - special focus on ICT.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Only one laughing

I am liking what I am reading from Confused of Calcutta and his latest post is a gem.

Supermarket 2.0 video is a bad!

I can see myself showing this to a staff meeting. There is a small group of us in the corner giggling because the rest think that tagging is what you do to cattle or factory walls!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was wonderful - the Pandora-style shopping made me laugh out loud and I really loved the feedback on the milk! Thanks for sharing... : ^ D

     
  • At 1:30 am, Blogger Bill Kerr said…

    :-)

    can't wait for Supermarket 3.0

    that chicken was naked, cold and dead

     

Post a Comment

<< Home